Junior Support Desk Analyst
This role would be ideal for a graduate or similar experience, we will provide full support and on the job training to the successful candidate.
(Technical Support, First Line Support, Graduate IT, Technical Help Desk, Service Desk Analyst and IT Support)
Up to £23,000
Hybrid role - 4 days office based in our Redditch offices (B98 9NR)
TelXL is an extremely exciting and successful business at a pivotal point in its twenty-year journey. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but we can’t build customer value through our product-lead strategy, without the right people in our team.
At TelXL, we know that people are our biggest investment, which is why a career with us is not just a job. It’s the chance to be part of something bigger, to add real value to help us constantly improve, to achieve our ambitions. We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment; every day is a learning day.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Support Desk Analyst to join our Support Desk team where you will act as the technical point of contact for our partners when their first line support is unable to resolve errors, faults and bugs in our software. This is a exciting opportunity to enhance your technical knowledge, learn our products and through our TelXLerator scheme gain experience across our business including Product, Development, Tech Ops, Operations and Account Management giving you excellent career progression opportunities.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for technology, strong communication skills to provide an excellent customer service and drive for finding solutions.
Junior Support Desk Analyst Responsibilities;
- Actively working on support issues.
- Providing telephone, email and portal based technical support on our software products.
- Liaising with our technical team to resolve customer faults and queries.
- Ability to understand and work within the Help desk agreed SLAs.
- Logging and progressing customer faults or development requests in our internal ticketing system through to completion.
- Action Porting requests.
- Awareness and involvement in monitoring of all layers of the network.
- Receive our monitoring alerts and be proactive in managing customers to resolving them.
- Supporting the incident management process to ensure all P1 incidents and service affecting issues are resolved and concluded as per defined processes and within internal KPI’s.
- Stakeholder relationship management with our internal and external customers.
- Ability to use the FAQ knowledge base for the service desk and customer portal.
For more information, please click ‘Apply’ below.